Sunday, September 6, 2009

Craigslist Crazyness

Holy crap, I can't stop laughing.

I found this little gem on CraigsList.com's Missed Connections section. So amazing. So funny.

Talk about a walk of shame!!!!


In fear of the posting getting deleted, here it is in all it's glory:


I fled your apartment wearing only a bathrobe - m4m - 23 (Midtown West)


Date: 2009-09-05, 1:26PM EDT

We met at Vlada Bar last night, after which you took me back to your apartment in what I think is Washington Heights. Anyway, for some reason I decided to run out of your apartment wearing only a bath robe that I found. I then walked across the GW bridge, and was stopped by a police officer on the NJ side. He drove me back to Manhattan in his cruiser, and I proceeded to sleep in a park on the ground for a while. Finally I found a cab willing to take me to a friend's place. That same friend took me back to your place this morning, but I could not remember which apartment was yours. My wallet, phone, and all of my clothes are still inside your place, so please check my phone for a bunch of missed calls and then call that number. I very much need my things back, especially my drivers license as I will not be able to board my flight home to California without it and will be stranded in New York forever. I had a great time though! Please call me. Thanks!

If you are reading this on facebook click here to be brought to the actual blog for videos and links.

No comments: