Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mix-Tape(CD)

I just made a mix for a friend... it's a pretty interesting one.

There's some more recent music, some older songs, and some crazy new stuff.

What do you think?

1) Kiss With a Fist - Florence and The Machine
2) Freeze - T-Pain feat. Chris Brown
3) Rock With U - Janet Jackson
4) Together Forever - Rick Astley
5) Whachadoin' - N.A.S.A. feat. MIA
6) Lost Yo Mind - Beyonce
7) Where is my Mind? - Pixies
8) My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
9) Squeeze Me - Kraak & Smaak
10) Forever - Chris Brown
11) Words Cannot Describe - Mirah (12 seconds of silence first)
12) Hey Boy - The Blow
13) Fine + 2 Pts - Minus the Bear
14) Love Sweet Sound - Groove Armada
15) Call Me Back - Eric Hutchinson
16) Mas Que Nada - Sergio Mendes feat. The Black Eyed Peas
17) Music is my Hot, Hot Sex - CSS
18) Outta My Head - Ashlee Simpson
19) Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
20) Walking in L.A. - Missing Persons

No comments: