Friday, February 13, 2009

What?!

madonna naked Pictures, Images and Photos

Get this... a nude photo of Madonna just sold at an auction for $37,500. WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?! The entire world is in a recession and someone spent almost $40k on ONE SILLY PHOTO of Madonna nude in the 80's before she became famous?!?!

That is insane to me.

I don't get it.

I understand that she's a living icon, I understand she's one of the top entertainers ever... but to drop that much money on a photo that you can probably find on the internet (it was published in Playboy once she became of fame) is INSANITY!!!

Think of all the things you could do with that money! It would feed so many starving children in Africa! All those $3 AIDS medications so many people need and won't get...

Sad.

( On Facebook? To go to my actual blog click HERE.)

No comments: