Friday, March 14, 2008

The Birth of a new Era

Welcome!

This new blog-o-mine should prove to be an interesting adventure.

I'm going to try to update this every day.

I want it to be my personal letter to the world.

I've been done with Blurty for sometime, I can't seem to keep a Live Journal going, and I didn't have a "blog" yet... so here goes.

Mission Statement:

This blog is to become my art. It's going to be a platform for discussion on everyday topics, and not just my personal life. I want to know what is on your mind about the topics I post.
I will from time to time (or possibly all the time) post my personal opinion on the topic. If you disagree tell me, and tell me why.
This blog will be fun. This blog will be creative. This blog will be a gossip magazine, this blog will be an inspirational guide, this blog will be an advertisement, this blog will be a political platform, this blog will be mine.

I have every right to change all that shit at will.

Deal.

Welcome.

Enjoy.

No comments: