Friday, March 14, 2008

A New Favorite...

I must say, I am SO HAPPY about the outcome of this season (4) of Project Runway!

From the very beginning of the season I knew Christian would make it into the top three at least.

Christians designs never failed to "wow" the viewer. He constantly kept to his own style and delivered at runway time.

Although he did use the same few elements repeatedly (vertical ruffles, color palate, puffy sleeves) he found ways to make it fresh.



I can't wait to see what he has in store. Lets hope he designs a mens line! I'm sure it will be amazing.

For now check out his new website, it's "FIERCE!"

The welcome page includes a slide show of his final runway collection that won him the competition.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christian is amazing. I kind of hated/loved him, but towards the end it was more love.

Miss you!

-Tiana