Monday, March 31, 2008

Here's something pretty amazing...

Photobucket

Another find on Design-milk.com was this amazing graphics work done by an architect that wants to make a change to the Eiffel Tower.

Apparently - according to his statistics - 6.5 million people visit the tower every year, 95% of those people would like to go observe Paris from the top. I've never been, but I guess the current observation deck is only about halfway up.

His design is quite breathtaking. I think it would actually make the tower look quite amazing. However, I'm sure if someone designed a star or something for the top of the Washington Monument I would probably not like the idea... so I wonder how the Parisians feel about this design.

Here are two of his samples. To view the rest of the images simply click the image to be taken to the website.

Photobucket

No comments: