Monday, March 31, 2008

Intensify!

There's an amazing blog out here in cyberspace called Design Milk. The lady (I believe it's a lady, I could be wrong) finds cool things, like furniture, wall decorations, dinner ware, bedding, etc., etc. that are all uniquely designed.

Some of the stuff she finds is amazing.

For example:

A hanging light fixture...
Photobucket

A toaster phone...
Photobucket

A lamp that looks like a cracked egg shell...
Photobucket

This is amazing. It's a water filter/purifier and cooler, that doesn't use ANY electricity. Simply brilliant...
Photobucket

I don't know how she finds this stuff... but it's all amazing. And if I were a millionaire I would fill my house with this shiz.

You just have to check it out. She updates a few times a day I believe...

DESIGN-MILK.COM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally take all credit for introducing you to that site. And, to be fair, Steph Devino should really take ALL credit, because she introduced it to me.

Glad to know you like it. I knew you would!