Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Bit Much...

Photobucket

The new issue of Rolling Stone is more of a shrine than a point of view.

I don't know what it is with Barak supporters. Yes he has celebrity, yes he's somewhat handsome, yes he even delivers a great speech (even if they're not HIS!!), but the man has no experience. He himself even joked at a recent lunch with friends "I've written a book, won a Grammy... maybe I should pass a law."

I would definitely vote for him if he had a few more years in some type of political position, but the man is GREEN folks. GREEN.

I say he takes the Vice Presidential seat. That way when Hillary is done with her term Barak will be right there to take over. Wouldn't that be better for the Democratic party anyway? 16 years of democrats? Lets do it. Ha.

No comments: