Monday, April 28, 2008

ARS AIDS Walk NEWS

Here's a little update on my AIDS Walk adventure! The walk is May 4th, so there's still PLENTY of time to log onto my donation page and send a few bucks our way!!

AIDS WALK!! Sponsor US! PLEASE!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I just wanted to drop everyone a note to let you know that I'm walking in AIDS Response Seacoasts (ARS) AIDS Walk in Downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire!

So far the walk has only raised $6,000 $14,792 (As of April 28th)! And the walk is May 4th!

So, if any of you would like to sponsor me it would be GREATLY appreciated!! If you could throw ANY amount my way that would be super! ARS will put every penny to good use!

ARS COULD REALLY USE THIS MONEY!!!

Here is the link to my donation page: Joe and Megans Donation Page

My goal this year was pretty low, only $250 - and we have BEATEN IT!! SO! Now I'm upping the goal to $400!!

I think it's 100% POSSIBLE!!!

WAIT!!

Within MINUTES of the update above I received ANOTHER donation of $100!!! So the bar has to be raised AGAIN!

MY NEW GOAL IS:
$600

Here is a link to the walk page, if you'd like to learn more: ARS AIDS Walk

Donating with your credit card is COMPLETELY safe on the website because it's backed up by Kintera AND VeraSign online security. So don't worry about all of that. If you would rather mail a check or cash my mailing address is below.

Megan Pelletier will now be joining me on the walk! There's still room for more!

Let me know!

Thanks all!

Joe Cooper
42 Gorgeana Way
York, ME 03909

jpcoopernyc@yahoo.com
(646) 275-7328


THANK YOU:
Marianne Cusano
Maria Costa
Elizabeth Armano
The California Bergs
Christine Dulong - a STARVING/Award Winning ARTIST! Thank you!
David Kim - another starving actor!
Margaret Canning!!!
George Cooper

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

CLICK HERE TO DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: