Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Why do BAD things happen to GOOD people!!!"

Carly Smithson

Oh, look... my top 2 on this seasons Idol.

LOOKS LIKE I WAS WRONG!

Wow.

Last year I predicted the top three, this year I could be WAY OFF!

Carly Smithson, the Irish transplant that has been spoken about by Idol jude Paula Abdul for two years finally got on the show this season - she had been having visa problems. She was booted from the top six tonight!

She didn't even get into the top three. Such a shame. Especially seeing that fake blonde chick who stopped her song, started over, and SUCKED it up HARDCORE is still here... she'll be back next week.

And whose idea was it to have an Andrew Lloyd Webber night!? Screw that! Not only do his shows BOMB (with the exception of Phantom of the Opera - but he didn't fully create that show) but he's NOT AMERICAN!! This is AMERICAN Idol... use AMERICAN role models. That's my stance.

Stephen Sondheim is MUCH MUCH MUCH more talented, his music is a lot more fun, there's more of it, more people recognize it, and he's American. A true talent.

The whole night pissed me off.

I'm going to predict that David Cook takes all... I think AI doesn't want to make another Daughtry mistake.

Simon wants to make money off of this Idol!

No comments: