Friday, April 11, 2008

DVD RELEASES: Juno!

Photobucket

JUNO!

Juno is among the new releases this week in DVDs!

This comedy took the country by storm this past fall, swept the nominations for all kinds of awards including The Academy Awards (only won for best original screenplay). The price for the film (as with ALL DVD releases) is high! Looks like I'll either find it for a good deal or wait for it to go in the "Previously Viewed" bin at Blockbuster. Yahoo! News reports: "Single DVD, $29.98; two-disc DVD set, $34.98; Blu-ray, $39.98"

If my blog had existed when it was out, the movie would have gotten:

10 Out of 10 Claps

The soundtrack would also have rated:

*****
Joining Juno in the new releases section of your local independent record/movie store is Lars and the Real Girl.

Photobucket

This movie also got nominated for a whole bunch of whoop-la. I will review it once I watch it, when I get the DVD. I've only heard good things though. Prices according to Yahoo! are the same as with Juno... expensive.



No comments: